Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Nature Photography

Nature Photos

Today, I went for a long nature walk. However, instead of just observing the already amazing beauty of nature, I photographed the beauty to save for later so that I could admire it even after my time was through. As I was walking along the trail, I managed to capture the beauty of nature in multiple photos. The first picture I took was a low photo of the trail as it went on for a while and then curved around a tree and disappeared from sight. The bottom of the picture was focused on the rocks and pebbles, and they became less visible as the trail went on. The next photo was of a small stream running down the middle of the trail. I took two photos of this, one from the top and one from the bottom. I captured the slowly running stream as it created miniature waterfalls as it ran down small rocks. The background of the photos was a group of large ferns with the sun shining through the pines. The final picture was at the base of a large rock, covered with moss and flora and surrounded by large oak and fern trees. The sun was shining through the leaves as it emitted rays of sunlight in small areas. I took these photos to capture the beauty of nature in a different fashion. You don't have to go on a long hike to hunt for a deer for a slim chance. You can simply admire the scenery, the non-living beauty that mother nature created for humanity to observe in complete awe. I encourage you to go out into nature and observe the gorgeous sights that I have. Take in the beauty of life in a natural state. I promise you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Community Garden

A Community Garden For this next nature experience, I traveled to a community garden near my father's house. The day was bright and s...